- Introduction to database – What is a Database
- Why use a Relational Database
- What is Key in database and its types
- Concept of primary key relationship
- Introduction to MS Access (Objects, Navigation).
- Create a Table in MS Access
- Data Types
- Field Properties–Fields names, types, properties – default values, format, caption
- validation rules Data Entry
- Add record
- delete record and edit text
- rearrange column size
- freeze columns
- Edit a Tables– copy, delete, import, modify table structure.
- Add a relationship
- set a rule for Referential Integrity
- change the join type
- delete a relationship
- save relationship Queries & Filter – difference between queries and filter, filter using multiple fields,
- Types of Query, Create Query with one table, select query, find duplicate record with query, find
- unmatched record with query, run query, save and change query.
- Introduction to Forms
- Types of Basic Forms – Columnar, Tabular, Datasheet
- Main/Sub- forms
- add headers and footers,
- Tool box of Form – Label, Option Button, Check box, Combo box, list box
- Create Template.
- Introduction to Reports
- Types of Basic Reports – Single Column, Tabular Report
- single table report, multi table report
- preview and print report
- Creating Reports and Labels Wizard.